Friday, August 18, 2006

Billy Joel

well recently downloaded da "Piano Man : The Very Best Of Billy Joel". Its an absolute jem.
Had always loved his songs. They have such beauty abt 'em...so simple 'n yet so poignant...
This one has da name suggests has all his best songs...
My fave ones among 'em r defi - 'Piano Man', 'Goodnight Saigon', ' She's always a Woman', 'Innocent man', 'Honesty'....well u can say almost all da songs... :)

Honesty is such a lonely word....

And the waitress is practicing politics
As the businessmen slowly get stoned
Yes, they're sharing a drink they call loneliness
But its better than drinkin alone...

In the middle of the night
I go walking in my sleep
Through the jungle of doubt
To the river so deep
I know I'm searching for something
Something so undefined
That it can only be seen
By the eyes of the blind
In the middle of the night ...

No comments: